Cyber Security Solutions for Data Centre and Cloud Security
Assuria provides trusted software solutions that power Security Operations Centres (SOC's), IT Protective Monitoring services and IT Assurance services worldwide.
Developed in the UK, Assuria technology is used in demanding, highly classified Government environments in the UK, US, Far East Asia and other regions, and equally, is meeting the cyber security needs of commercial and public sector organisations from SME's to large enterprises in almost every business sector.
Our packaged software and SaaS solutions provide security monitoring, vulnerability management and configuration assurance in hosted data centres, on-premise data centres and in the Public Cloud.
Our configuration assurance and vulnerability management technology assesses IT systems configurations, patch states and risk levels, allowing our hundreds of commercial and government customers worldwide to harden servers, remove vulnerabilities, assess compliance to standards, strengthen security controls and monitor changes to system configurations. These solutions also allow in-depth examination of files (e.g. PDF documents and images) for undesirable or threatening content and to transform those files by removing unwanted content.
- Public Cloud Security Monitoring
- Security Operations Centres (SOC)
- Security Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM)
- Forensic Log Management
- Protective Monitoring: GPG 13 Compliance
- Network Traffic Monitoring (Software Network Tap)
- Data Forensics
- Configuration Assurance and Change Monitoring
- International Standards Compliance
Assuria Cyber Security solutions help to protect Intellectual Property, Information Assets, Sensitive Information and Organisational Reputation through protective monitoring, security intelligence operations and information security control.
- Monitor system and user activity across the whole IT infrastructure
- Create security intelligence and forensic audit trails
- Prove compliance with IT Security standards
- Ensure known and trusted system configurations
- Implement IT Security Best Practice
- Improve IT operational efficiency